Monday, April 20, 2009

Grand Opening Celebration planned

Well I'm finally getting around to scheduling a Grand Opening. I initially thought that I could forego such an event since I can be prone toinitial fear and shyness, but as I got more confidence in my new job and environment, I thought I might be able to handle it and go forward with getting a mailing list together and start incubating my own customer base instead of relying totally on Sandi and her NEST customers.

Her customers have provided me with some great contacts and buzz advertising. Plus whenever a customer enters Sandi's shop in the front, she never fails to tell them about "Marie's shop in the back, she has such wonderful stuff", and "isn't her shop cute?." ....when they come back to the front after visiting me. I am so very grateful for Sandi's support and flag waving for me and "Go Wild With Birds".

So anyway, here are the details of my Grand Opening Celebration. It's happening Saturday, May 2 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with refreshments and prize drawings throughout the day. I am offering 10% off all my store merchandise, and 20% off selected professional grade bird feeders on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of that weekend. My store is located at 192 Main St. in the lovely riverfront and historic downtown Menasha, Wisconsin. I need to let everyone know that on Sundays and any day NEST is not open, they must enter my store from the back of the building where the door enters directly into my shop. Hope to see many of you then!

No comments: