Sunday, July 26, 2009

Settled and Serene

Yes, I realize it is end of July and I haven't posted anything since May. But I'm back to say there is life after opening a shop. Whew. It's been like having a baby. Everything is new and different with much to learn. Your life schedule totally changes.

Now that life has settled in at the shop and routine has taken hold somewhat, I am breathing easier and the birds in my yard have wooed me once again. Here are a few photo highlights of what has been happening at my feeders and in my yard the past week or so.

I apologize for the fuzziness of some of the photos. I am not very good with my awesome camera, but sure enjoy capturing these beauties anyway. The more I do, the better photographer I hope to become.

I hope you enjoy looking at them, too. Feel free to stop in the shop and chat about them with me and also what you're seeing out your windows at home these beautiful summer days in the Fox Cities.

No comments: